List of Room Assignments in January 26, 2014 (LET) Licensure Examination for Teachers (Elementary & Secondary)
Room/Building Assignments of the qualified examinees for January 2014 Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET) also known as January 2014 Teachers Board Exam is posted here officially when released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC). The said examination will be held on January 26, 2014 conducted by Professional Regulatory Board for Professional Teachers.
Check the room assignments of examinees for January 2014 LET (licensure examination for teachers- Elementary and Secondary). Visit more often for the update.
- PRC Baguio – [Elementary | Secondary ]
- Manila (NCR) – [Elementary | Secondary]
- Cagayan De Oro (CDO) - [Elementary | Secondary]
- Catarman Northern Samar - [Elementary | Secondary]
- Cebu City - [Elementary | Secondary]
- Davao City - [Elementary | Secondary]
- Iloilo City - [Elementary | Secondary]
- Legazpi City - [Elementary | Secondary]
- Lucena City - [Elementary | Secondary]
- Tuguegarao City - [Elementary | Secondary]
- Pagadian - [Elementary | Secondary]
- Zamboanga City - [Elementary | Secondary]
- Jolo, Sulu – [Elementary | Secondary]
- Tawi-Tawi - [Elementary | Secondary]
- Hong Kong
PRC General Instructions to January 2014 LET Examinees:
- Check and visit your school and room assignment a day before the examination to verify your room and seat number.
- On the day of examination, report to the school/building assignment not later than 6:30 AM. Be punctual. Note that LATE EXAMINEES WILL NOT BE ADMITTED. Examination fee of absent examinees will be forfeited.
- You are required to wear the following attire on examination day:
Male Examinees – White polo shirts or T-shirts with collar;
Female Examinees – White blouses or T-shirts with collar.
- Bring the following on examination day:
a. Application Stub with Application Number
b. Official Receipt of payment of application for examination
c. One (1) Window Envelope with metered postage stamp
d. One (1) long transparent white plastic envelope
e. One (1) long size brown envelope
f. Two (2) or more Pencils (No. 2)
g. Ball pen with BLACK INK only
h. Non-programmable calculator
- The following are PROHIBITED inside the examination rooms/ premises:
a. Books, notes, review materials, and other printed materials containing coded data, information or formula;
b. Programmable calculators;
c. Cellular phones, beepers, portable computers or similar gardgets;
d. Bags of any kind (ladies’ bags, shoulder bags, attaché case,
e. Other examination aids not stated in this program shall not be
brought inside the examination building.
- You are not allowed to bring food and eat inside the room.
- You will not be allowed to leave the examination room, borrow anything or communicate with other examinees on any matter during the examination.
- Non-compliance with test instructions shall be a ground for cancellation of your examination.
- Impersonation is a ground for disqualification in this BLEPT and in future examinations.
Bookmark this site/page to easily go back and check for your room assignment when it is release.